Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Three Days

Woohoo!!! I see stretching before me three whole, entire days without having to report to either job!!! I am totally psyched about it. I have such plans--so many things I want to accomplish. I realize, of course, that I won't get nearly as much done as I would like, but I AM going to be a busy girl! There's always room for spontaneous interruptions, though.

Some of the chores I plan to complete (or at least get started) are:
1. Legal paperwork.
2. Weeds, weeds, weeds. And deadheading the roses.
3. Painting closet doors.
4. Get our living quarters in order.
5. Plenty of SLEEP.
6. Organize the basement a little.
7. Laundry, as usual.
8. Some reading.
9. A trip to D.I.
10. Go to the Water Conservancy District demonstration gardens to get ideas.
11. Go to Costco.
12. Get my camera out and start taking pictures again. Perhaps Bug can teach me to post them????

This list is a little ambitious, I think. But if I can accomplish just a few of them, I'll feel great about it.

4 smart remarks:

granny said...

Have fun getting things done! Wish I could be the spontaneous interruption.

Kate said...

I think I can manage that. :)

granny said...

Haha, hollyoak, give her a hug for me.

angiedunn said...

{happy days off!!}

take care, cute aunt jo!

♥!!