Monday, July 14, 2008

Tag Along..........

I decided to post this on my blog, too, to see what people might remember about me. What a fun idea. Heidi's comment to Katie brought back a rush of memories. I'm the one that made her write those apology notes.

Here's a fun little tag-type thingy. Enjoy!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, repost these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

2 smart remarks:

Kate said...

Earth to Joeyship. My memory at the moment is how hard we laughed at Daniel the other night about wondering where we got the idea that he is materialistic. Ha! I'm still laughing...

I also like to recall how you told dad to go take care of HIS son when he was peeing in places he ought not to.

Unknown said...

The thing I remember most about you is how kind you've been to Batgirl and I since the first time I met you at dinner. :) We are grateful to be a part of a great family!