Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Purse Tag

I can't resist being tagged. It will be an adventure diving into my purse--it's been a while. Who knows what I might find!

. My checkbook
. A calculator because my real brain doesn't like math
. A small bottle of B & BW Cherry Blossom lotion. YUM!
. Some Airborne to ward off evil bugs.
. A little package of tissues
. My wallet that contains gazillions of cards, but no money save some small change.
. A little container of ibuprofen and tylenol.
. Two Bliss dark chocolates (I forgot about them.) Glad I found them before summer.
. Some reading glasses.
. Three pens.
. Oh! Another Bliss.
. Various receipts.
. Girl supplies.
. One tube of lipstick.
. One tiny tube of Mary Kay lotion--dunno where that came from. Hmmmm.

Wow! Is that boring enough for you? How about if I tag Clodhopper? If she hasn't already been tagged, that is. I haven't read it for a while. I really need to get back into the swing of things.

OK, now I have to go cook some dinner for the Dylmeister!

0 smart remarks: