Saturday, May 16, 2009

Ghost of Vacations Past

Last week when Katie was showing me how to load pictures onto my blog, we ran across this photograph. At first we were confused by it, then fascinated, then highly amused. This was taken in environs outside of Ensenada, Mexico. We took a bus to the famous Blow Hole (can't think of the name right off). I took the picture through (or at) the window of the bus. Yes, that is my disembodied hand you see holding the camera that is taking the picture. It's like something you'd see on those documentaries about paranormal events.

Isn't it odd?

I wonder if I could pass it off as a ghost or something and sell it on E-Bay for hundreds of dollars?

Posted by Picasa

2 smart remarks:

granny said...

Try it! Hahha.

angiedunn said...

hahaha...seriously.

ps: i dream of having square foot gardens as cute as yours someday! so so so cute.