Monday, September 15, 2008

Let's hear it for the Jo...

So, my momma is working around about seven days a week, and her computer is dopey. Thus, it has been a magnificent FIVE weeks since she posted anything here. I felt like her blog needed some Ireland-izing, so I've taken the liberty of messing with her background and posting a nice hello to all the people she loves! Hello from Jo.
In case you were wondering, Jo may also be called:
Josephiclesiostamus
Jonocerous
Jo-Momma
Jonas (not Brothers-- that would be rude.)
Jonah (in the whale, whale, whale, whale)
Joeeeey
Joda
Mommy-pants

There, now you know something you probably didn't know before. :)

5 smart remarks:

angiedunn said...

hi jo! love ya! you are a rockstar woman...

and kate, you crack me up: "that would be rude" lol.

joeyship said...

Do I not have the most wonderful, adorable daughter in the world? I know that all mothers of daughters out there will take exception, but I will stand firm.

Thanks, Katiebug, for everything you do for me! I love ya!

granny said...

Thanks for posting, you two. You are right, I did learn a couple things I didn't know! Love both of you!

Kate said...

I'm so glad that everyone was kind enough to ignore the fact that the original title of this post was "Let's here it for the Jo..." which is clearly very poor grammar on my part and thus should have been ridiculed to the extreme. Thanks for not correcting me. I'm smart, really I am. ;)

Holly said...

haha Jo.. i love ya