Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Just trying something........

I am technologically impaired. I have been trying to play around with my template, my post, my profile, etc. I have also been trying to upload pictures from my camera. All to practically no avail.

They say that everything you know, you learn in kindergarten. Well, I didn't learn how to do these things in kindergarten in the early 60's, so I guess I'm in trouble. Pretty much anything I know comes from asking my kids to do it and watching. But I am determined to push on. I am beginning to lose my fear of "playing" with these things, at last.

This blog is merely designed to test my skills, or lack thereof.

1 smart remarks:

granny said...

Well, I like your new look, I love that you are blogging, and I admire your spunk. I totally relate to your lack of knowledge. But we will get there!