Saturday, January 17, 2009

Musical Computers

My head is spinning. Do you remember playing Musical Chairs as a child? I remember it being one of my favorite birthday party games. Well, we seem to be playing a grown-up version around here. We call it Musical Computers.

This all started a few years back when Daniel gifted his old I-Mac to his sister, Katie. He had purchased a new computer. In 2007 when I married Paul, he brought his computer with him. Katie decided she would like my old computer, so I gave it to her. My monitor was an undesirable HUGE monster, so Dylan gave Katie his flat screen monitor when he purchased a new one. When Paul moved out, it left me without a computer, so Katie gave me her I-Mac, which had been given to her by Daniel. Things have settled that way until recently.

Dylan purchased a bigger, better monitor, so he gave Katie his newer old one. Then he decided he did not need his "tower" anymore because he has a laptop. He gave Katie the tower, too. So now, Katie is giving me my old computer back, plus Dylan's original flat screen monitor. I am taking the I-Mac back to Katie so she can retrieve all of her music from it, then it will find its final (maybe) resting spot back with Daniel.

Wow! Got that?

5 smart remarks:

granny said...

Now that is confusing. Good luck.

runningfan said...

No wonder your head is spinning!

joeyship said...

I saw a t-shirt in a catalog once. It had a big "seal" on the front, which was supposed to resemble a college seal. Instead of say something like "Colorado State" around it, it said "Confused State." I've always been sorry I didn't buy it!!! It would come in handy these days......

girlygirl said...

Oh my gosh, I think I lost it somewhere in the middle! That is crazy! But it's good everyone can share with each other!

KColton said...

Hey Joanne!! I love that you are a blogger. I'm excited to keep in touch. Why Joeyship as a name? Nickname? Hope all is going well!